[-]
Latest Image Attachments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking to start a very beginner team in Calgary
11-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Looking to start a very beginner team in Calgary
Hi, my name is colm, I'm 14 years old and have been playing paintball for about 6 months as a rental. I recently purchased a Spyder mr1 and I am hopefully going to be purchasing a paintball jersey and paintball pants by Christmas. I have an air tank, paintballs, and a mask and I am looking to join a new team or hopefully talk to some people here on the forum if they would like to join. anyone interested?Idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Looking to start a very beginner team in Calgary
Welcome to the forum. Come on out to Rampage Millarville on Sunday, and you'll meet players.

Project Mayhem is PROUDLY sponsored by: Rampage Paintball, Paintballgear.ca, and Skyline Nation.
11-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum, great to see new player and new teams starting. Hopefully the winter will be tame and we can get a nice chinook day to play. Wished I could of played on Sunday but I was redoing my kitchen. If you need any help of have any question please ask away.

FaceBook - Project Mayhem
http://www.projectmayhempaintball.com
Project Mayhem sponsored by: Paintballgear.ca, Skyline Nation, Rampage City Paintball
11-17-2015, 06:27 PM
(11-16-2015 11:48 AM)T.roy Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, great to see new player and new teams starting. Hopefully the winter will be tame and we can get a nice chinook day to play. Wished I could of played on Sunday but I was redoing my kitchen. If you need any help of have any question please ask away.

Thanks for your help!