[-]
Latest Image Attachments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stock
06-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Stock
Hey I just sent an email to pbg, but I wanted to see if anyone else had some info. There seems to be a considerable lack of stock, and when they sell out, they pull the product. Like there's no intention on re-ordering. Anyone know what's going on?

The UnNamed is proudly sponsored by:

Project Mayhem
Rampage City
Paintballgear.ca
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Stock
(06-02-2014 04:32 PM)Mickey_Kn0x Wrote:  Hey I just sent an email to pbg, but I wanted to see if anyone else had some info. There seems to be a considerable lack of stock, and when they sell out, they pull the product. Like there's no intention on re-ordering. Anyone know what's going on?

I heard through a good source that he is looking to sell his business. I am not sure this is why they are doing this.

Play the the Best......Become the Best.
06-02-2014, 07:12 PM
hmm, that's too bad. Hope he's selling, and not just closing up shop.

The UnNamed is proudly sponsored by:

Project Mayhem
Rampage City
Paintballgear.ca
06-02-2014, 07:33 PM
There will be some changes going on at Paintballgear.ca, as per my understanding. They are still open for business, but have limited stock at this time.

Project Mayhem is PROUDLY sponsored by: Rampage Paintball, Paintballgear.ca, and Skyline Nation.